Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life Update

I got a letter in the mail today that basically says the French consulate in New York has been notified that I'm applying to work in France.

Finally.

It's good to know that someone knows what's going on.


Yesterday, this happened:
No, I don't know what it means. But it was silly and enjoyable.


Also, yesterday I watched this video:
It's an interview with Caitlin Moran, the author of How To Be A Woman and just recently How To Build A Girl. In this interview, Moran talks about what feminism is, why it's important, what it's like to be a woman, and how being a woman isn't something to be ashamed of. I really recommend this video to everyone--men and women alike. 

I've got 11 days left of Pine Lake. Let's make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment