Wednesday, September 17, 2014

J'habite à Nice

LIFE UPDATE: I've been living in Nice, France for two weeks. It's great, and very surreal. Am I in a dream? I can't believe that there's a life outside of school, and that that life includes living in Nice. How did I get here? I have no idea.

What have I done since my arrival? Well...


I've seen some bizarre public sculpture.


I've gone on a long-ass walk along the Promenade des anglais.



I've been to a couple of beaches.



I've gotten lost in Old Nice.


I've had a milkshake that did not settle well in my stomach. (When a milkshake is 2 euro, don't drink it.)


I've been to a French toy shop.

 

I've gone out with new friends. :)



I've hiked a French Alp and lived to tell the tale.


...And spotted some wildlife on the way.


And I've hosted a cultural meal (part Brazilian, part French) at my new flat.

My overall analysis of Nice? It is nice, yes, but it is more than that. It's my new life.
À bientôt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment