Monday, February 23, 2015

Skiing Sundays

Since I last wrote, I've been getting into the swing of a new schedule, started private tutoring, read another book for book club, been to two birthday celebrations for the same person, learned to play another board game (Eldritch Horror), and I fell back into love with skiing.

I was never hugely into skiing. It was just something I did on Tuesday afternoons growing up. Now that I'm an "adult," I am tremendously happy that I know how to ski, and that I learned it when I did. It's the type of thing that just comes back to you after one warm-up run.

Not to mention, skiing in the Alps is beautiful and amazing. Here are some photos:

Valberg






Isola






I hope to go on several more ski trips before I leave Nice. Who'd a thunk Nice was a good place for a skier??

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment