Tuesday, March 10, 2015

HOW IS IT ALREADY MARCH?

Alright, so this is going to be quick because for some reason I'm really busy. I have no idea how that happened. OH WAIT: I'm teaching more hours, have private tutoring, and have to do more prep than before. Also, life. (I'm going skiing again on Saturday!)

The past two weeks I did stuff.

First, I got very ill.


Then it was my birthday! I turned 23. This is me, still recovering from a violent cough and overall tiredness--must-stay-in-bed-and-do-nothingness. I got out of bed to say hi to friends. At 9 p.m. I went to sleep.


Vacation was pretty chill. Helena and I helped Kristen move to a new flat. I went to the Matisse museum with Helena and Peter. Then I made chili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Like always, it was really fun to prepare dinner for everyone. We had good conversation, too (mostly about the American agricultural system). Hooray!

Then on Saturday I went to a Dutch Pancake Party! Basically this guy, Robin, is a freelancer, and he hosts pancake parties every weekend around the world. (The pancakes are Dutch because Robin is from The Netherlands). I met and hung out with a bunch of different people!


It was crowded. 


This week, I'm participating in Read-O-Rama--a BookTube read-a-thon in which participants must read 7 books in 7 days and complete challenges. You can learn more about the event by watching my TBR (to be read) video below:


And you can follow my progress (or lack thereof) on Twitter: https://twitter.com/angelicacofer

Have a great couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment